luni, 23 februarie 2009

Love

Love..what a stupid word.
I remember me saying that there are no Fairy tales,but i didn't realized it till now.
You know,i really believed in Prince Charming,not as Charming but a man I could finally talk to without being afraid that what i will say may affect my social life,someone who truly thinks the same as i do...But there exists none.
I'm not good at receiving love declarations, smth that usually flatters people and on the other side when i start to care about someone ,things quite of ruin from themselves.
Love... a game which steps i can't play. I wonder why do people much ado for nothing.Every story ends at some point why then trying to make it a story?
Don't give me all that bullshit about "Life is short ,enjoy the moment,Love quotes and crap" ,I don't buy that. I admit I'm scared to get involved for all those reasons,mostly because it's a stupid game ,and you ofenly get hurt
You know..? they should put an inscription on it ,like to those lava lamps with colored something in them,that goes up and down when heated enough, it says " Do not open ,do not drink".Smth like that should be wrote on this game's instructions . Hmm.. I wonder why it hasn't got any?The one who invented it must have forgotten.And..a last reason for which this ain't no good? well it usually ruins beautifull friendships,if you are lucky...it only ruins new friendships not so solid.
And now you'll probably say that there are people whom got married ,are togheter and love each other,but a friend whom I've considered naive at that time,told me "There is no love for long time, it's just getting used to the person, getting attached by and just can't leave"

Then why to hurry?What to gain?
Love...such a stupid game for those who has not lost their faith

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu