miercuri, 15 septembrie 2010

a reason

why haven't i written anything for a while?well,i did. but foolishly- I forgotten my password .but it's all fix now..new password :) i'll begin with today.but than i will probably post the other things i written .sorry for my english not being perfect. i'm a lil bit in a hurry;).

The third day of school..or abut things that are called mistakes.

I had an unpredicted test at English today.One of the subjects was talking about how life gives you the best lessons or how the best lessons about life are learnt by your own experience and giveing examples.
Everybody had a different subject.
I think the teacher gave me that subject on purpose-to see if i understand where have i really made mistakes in my life and if I regret or if i have the chance not to repeat them in the future.
She will be disappointed - I kept it plain.
Of course I done mistakes and things i'm not proud of,but i have my pride ! I'm a leo for cow's sake-- of course I will never admit that I regret some stuff-specially in front of my teacher.
Yet i said a true thing in the paper--we never actually listen to advices given by the oldish.(not actually suits our personalitty)
So now i had fun at highschool but i haven't learnt much and my grades are poopish ,so it is a posibillity i won't get to the University I want (and this is not a thing i can fix).
Of course i miss faces and voices that I was too proud and stupid to keep by myside.
Of course I regret being sooo "the not understanded bohemian teenager" -lonely wolf ;because now i don't have close friends in highschool.
I regret many though i won't change many.-
Because in the future present me- won't be me anylonger-
And i like "me" with good and bads.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu