miercuri, 15 septembrie 2010

Terror's claw

(posted on 11 September)

Claws Pictures, Images and Photos

48 Hours till the nightmare beguns.
A nightmare can be named an exam or a test.
But of those you can escape quickly.
My nightmare will last one hole year and the decisions will i make/will i take in this nightmare will have effect on my real life.
It's kind of the Freddy Kruger story,but not that melodramatic, I mean I won't die in the end( hope, at least) but may destroy my hole future.
In this nightmare i have to endure tests of my logical and unlogical strength.
I have to forget all i've learned and yet remember it all.
This nightmare will end with a breakdown called the B.A.C (Bad-Adventure-Curse)
If my mind won't brake into millions of little pieces and if the claws of fear and stress won't make me commit the ultimate gest of life for which i started to smoke and
If i manage to wake up after 12 months with my life still being my life...
I promise to let you know.
We will meet right here ,on this bench ,next to the supermarket we used to hang out and I will say that I succeeded and that everything is alright and I will tell you how to defeat the curse
And you will hug me and we will forget about it all..in a glass of aromatic boiled wine

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu